Friday, October 26, 2012

Who You Gonna Call?

Photobucket
I have a habit of befriending guy costumers near my size and suddenly I find myself slinking off with their costumes. (What?! At least their's are comfy! Womens' costumes are definitely the epitome of beauty is pain. Stilettos, anyone?) This time I was a mannequin for a friend working on a Ghostbusters costume. He was trying to see how well the proton pack was sitting (since it's hard to see that thing on oneself with no access to a full-length mirror). So while I obliged, my fee was to humour me with taking some pictures. Ah, hilarity!

Photobucket
Not quite vogue, but it gets the job done. Plus they're machine washable, so ecto-goop is no problem.

Photobucket
"You got spooks or what? I'm on the clock here."

Photobucket
"Just look at the quality! 100% leather zipper-sided boots for quick changing. Spared no expense!"

Yep, I have waaaay too much fun with these things. (I wish I could take credit for the witty captions, but that honour goes to the owner of the Ghostbuster suit, Adam Greene.)

2 comments:

  1. You need to apply for a job in Ghostbusters 3 for sure !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanji Zoe is a Squad Leader from the Scouting Legion. Hanji conducts research on Titans and, as such, is deeply interested in Eren Jaeger, who can turn into a Titan. Hanji is very passionate and driven in pursuit of new knowledge. And Hanji Zoe cosplay costume from www.cosplayfield.com also pretty popular in Attack on Titan cosplay field!

    ReplyDelete